Fishing Sim World Game Freezes On Lake Miller In Career Mode

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Divot_and_Drinks, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Divot_and_Drinks

Divot_and_Drinks New Member

I purchased the game for Christmas and have played it a lot since then. The problem I’ve having is I am trying to advance my career mode level 27. I’m in season 4 and the 3rd tournament is Badgers State Championship on Lake Miller. The game stops on the main screen showing the lake and the spinning wheel at the bottom. It won’t go no farther. I have to eject the game to get back to the game. I have tried turning off my WiFi with same problem. Only way I can get passed this stage is to skip tournament and go to the forth one which places you 100th in the 3rd one and you plummet in the rankings. I have gotten 1st place in the 1st 2 and once I skip this one again and win the 4th one I can’t become overall champion for my season. I will come in 2nd as I did in season 3 because of this same issue. How else has experienced this problem on Lake Miller. I’m bass fishing of course. Thanks for any input on how to help me.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We've got the team looking in to this problem at the moment. We will be aiming to put a fix out for it with our next update.