Elbe Valley (germany)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loader.tom, Jan 13, 2020.

1. loader.tom

loader.tom Member

Or also known as 'Děčín–Dresden railway'

A line I visited last year and would be perfect for TSW after I've spent all weekend playing the German addons (thanks to the sale!). The Elbe Valley has all the hallmarks of a classic TSW route, S-Bahn and freight (and hopefully TSW includes IC trains along these German routes), and runs for 65.785 km.

The S1 runs from Dresden to Bad Schandau using BR 146.0 and BR 143 with VVO Dresden DABpbzfa double decked coaching stock in push pull mode.

CD (České dráhy) operate their intercity Prague to Dresden service operated by their Vectrons and IC stock.

The line is absolutely non stop with freight too with all different traction types in all different liveries, hauling everything from mixed freight to long heavy tank trains.

I don't mean to plug but words don't do it justice. So here are my shots from a snippet of the line to show the more scenic part of the line.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/icypixel/albums/72157711251938408

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  2. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Wonderful route, I've suggested that as well :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BRD

BRD Well-Known Member

I mainly would love to see this route for TSW to have the ČD Vectron with Czech EC stock. :love: And besides this, pretty much all rolling stock which is used on this route already exists for other DLC. :)