Train Simulator 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cerunder12, Jan 14, 2020.

1. cerunder12

cerunder12 New Member

Hi, at the outset I apologize for my weak English, I wanted to ask when would you expect more promotions for the game / DLC?
    I know that not long ago the event with big promotions unfortunately did not catch on it and I am interested in this product.
    Thank you for any answers, I greet you.

2. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

Hello Cerunder12. It's better to put this question to DTG as only they know when they will have sales. Perhaps send a private message to Dmitri, the board moderator?

In the past there have been sales at Easter, in the summer, lunar new year, Black Friday and Christmas, but these aren't guaranteed. Try googling when Steam is predicted to have its next sale as TS2020 is always included. DTG sometimes have their own sales which are often immediately before or after a Steam sale.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi cerunder12, while I cannot give any information about specific dates of sales and upcoming promotions, it is not a secret that these are held every few months, and we have smaller discounts (i.e. Weekly Deals) running quite often as well, it's a good idea to follow our social media channels or subscribe to our newsletter as these are two best ways to find out about sales.

Dmitri

• Like Like x 2
  4. cerunder12

cerunder12 New Member

Thank you all for the answers, I will follow for sure weekly offers because there are a lot of discounts I see can be, and all the social channels I just started following, once again thanks for the answers, a nice day I wish

• Like Like x 1
  5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you have a look on the internet you should be able to find out when the next Steam Sale takes place.
    I suspect around Easter which is the second week in April this year.

Also DTG have weekly promotions and you could sign up for emails giving details
    https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/sale

Peter

6. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

The Lunar New Year sale should be here soon!

7. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

IMO the best way would be put any content you want that you don't have on your Steam Wishlist, then when one of those items comes on sale, you get an email notification that it is on sale. Also, you could follow the Train Simulator FB page, as most sales (Steam and Dovetail Store) are usually posted on the timeline.

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The Lunar Sale is now on until 27th January