Germünden - Aschaffenburg (semi Fast) (scenario Mode)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Zammy Martínez, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Why is it that some way after Lohr Bahnof station, the uphill section of track gets so steep that my train gradually comes to a stop, and then when i try to start it up again on this bit of steep gradient, my train is rolling back?

ive tried train power off, pantograph, reset everything, tried using power from the rear car. Im stuck, so had to terminate and everyone was on the tracks chilling in the bushes overlooking the woods lol joking but seriously what do i do in the future?

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I'm sure there's one where you don't realise it from the start (because there's no useful briefing information on the services), but there's a heavy load and a second loco so you need to turn on the banking comms with the little red button on the panel to your left otherwise the hill is near impossible. I might be wrong, but that was ringing a bell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Zammy Martínez

I will have a look bro, thanks. But honestly that annoyed me, and as much as these german dlcs seem real good, im now just gona keep it the Brighton dlc (377s), that put me off, same with driving the locos on brighton dlc

4. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Let me know which service exactly you're having problems with and i'll take a look and run it myself to let you know what you need to do :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zammy Martínez

Ok brb

6. Zammy Martínez

When i get home infact