Freeroam Timetable Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nyswat19, Jan 17, 2020.

1. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Hey everyone.. inwant to knownis it possible to make a 24 7 service timetable? Also is it possible for me to clickon any train i put do the route and give controls back to the AI?.. thank you in advance :)

2. Broomwagon

Broomwagon Member

You're building AI trains into your freeroam? I've tended to find once you schedule AI trains to appear some hours in the future they just don't appear and there are a number of other issues using AI trains in freeroam scenarios too......and no, once you've jumped into a AI train there is no way of making it an AI train again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Wow that really Sucks! lol I was thinking it was like Trainz 2012 you can jump on the train take control or just leave it for the AI to drive as im just the passenger enjoying the ride :) man that hurts. I bought this game cause it has a editor and was planning to make a 24/7 service but seems its pretty impossible. and then i was thinking maybe TSW would be better and its great but here is my issue I see no AI Traffic or everything seems to be no Life :( everything is just pushing me back to Trainz :((

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Have you tried Quick Drives?
    You have the benefit of of running the train you want, calling or not where you want, with AI traffic on other lines.