Euro Fishing Hunting Megladon

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by NeoN Nosferatu, Aug 8, 2016.

1. NeoN Nosferatu

NeoN Nosferatu New Member

First Attempt

One boss fish snapped at 3am, too dark to see the fish but had been fighting it long enough to know that it was a boss fish. This was the only boss fish to elude capture, no new boss fish caught but plenty of boss fish on show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else have any sightings of Megladon or any of the new boss fish. Just about to go for attempt number two.

2. NeoN Nosferatu

Round 2 in the hunt for Megladon was once again unsuccessful and largely uneventful, a few leather carp and some big catfish but mostly just the bog standard mirror or common carp. Then I spotted something that looked white and bigger than Scar and out came Smurfy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll attempt it one more time today and then i'll have a go again tomorrow.

3. NeoN Nosferatu

The third attempt at landing this mythical creature turned in another disappointing performance.

Boss fish caught (screenshots are on my xbox account i'll link them at some point)

Fatboy x 3
    Wedge
    Mowgally x 2

Now going on to the fourth attempt, each time I have tried a different location.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

i havent seen megalodon , but have caught almost all of the other boss fish in the lake now , had smurfy 3x the other night as well as fishymcfishface and hermano 2x with mowgally and lynx , i had cheetah last night and was hoping to enter the pic into the fish of the day thing but dunno how to get them there from the xbox screenshots i took. i sat down by the dam wall in the real deep water for ages and ages and had not a nibble , personally i find up by the 3 way junction part of the lake to be the 'most productive' swim, but i also think that stalking is the way to get megalodon round the margins , but you will most likely lose it up the bank in the small cul de sac's at the moment , probably be caught after the next patch fixing the land loving escapees :)

5. locky92003

locky92003 New Member

You won't catch megladon until the next update as need bigger hooks and stronger line, just saying

6. katfishhunter

katfishhunter New Member

I haven't even had a sniff of Megladon yet but I have caught Cheetah a couple of times and the first time was on beginner tackle. Im having real problems catching the boss Tench, Bream and Roach in Spain so tips would be appreciated rigs, bait and peg.

7. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

try a size 16 waggler with dendro worms or bread in presa for the roach , not had a boss bream from there yet , though someone mentioned in one of the other threads about weather and regular spodding helping keep the bream about and feeding , not sure which thread , think is one asking about boss roach tips ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Size 16 waggler and red maggot bagged me a boss roach on Bravo.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NeoN Nosferatu

I have never managed to catch a fish at that deep end of the water. My go to spot is the single peg at the very top of the lake. There is a nice spot with plenty of silt and gravel and not many places the fish can go on land. I thought I had him a few days after I started this thread but it turned out to be cheetah again. Then I read on the update thing that he was realllly tough to catch and they were making it easier. Shame that the new update all but killed the game for me and with time at a premium I don't have the time to play a broken game.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Pat

Pat New Member

I caught megladon today so glad...photo on my profile as it's says file too big for this thread...