Reinstalled The Game And Some Of My Dlc Is Missing

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by pennsy_railfan, Jan 25, 2020.

1. pennsy_railfan

pennsy_railfan Active Member

I got to rreinstall the game yay! I put my backup assets in there and replaced the old one ( I have mods and don't won't to lose them ) When I made a costume const I noticed some of engines are missing. Example CSX ES44AH Yn3. How do I fix this I even cleared the cache

2. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

Where are you making a custom consist, the scenario editor? If so, is the content enabled? If the content is enabled and it's still not appearing in the list, are the files for the locomotive in the Assets folder under the developer/product folders?

3. pennsy_railfan

Yes a custom consist and the scenario editor. Yes content is enabled and yes they are in their assets folder

4. Digital Draftsman

When you say missing, do you mean they are not in the list? Or can you place them on the track, but the model is missing?

5. pennsy_railfan

not on the list consist maker, not on the list scenario maker since they aren't on the list I can't spawn them

6. Digital Draftsman

If all the files are in the correct folders, I don't know what to suggest, aside from checking the .bin files. Usually these issues are caused by a file being missing or in the wrong place. The next step would be to open the .bin files with RWTools and check they are all in order, but they should be, if you copied/pasted the correct ones over.

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Edit a Free Roam Scenario on a route and see if you can place on the track the locos and stock you believe are missing.
    If you have missing stock/locos that have come thru Steam you should reload them in the Steam Client

Peter