Fishing Sim World Questionable Figures

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by justsy10, Jan 20, 2020.

1. justsy10

justsy10 New Member

Is it just me or does anyone else find some of the online scores a bit questionable I noticed in one tournament someone caught over 60 fish in 60 .ins on Guntersville are they not leaving the Marina so no travelling time or are they using shark fishing tackle and just feeling them in as I've noticed it takes an average of 2 minutes to play and land a fish so 1 or more fish per minute just doesn't calculate

2. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

This week's leaders in the carp tournament have over 1200 pounds of fish. I got a bit under 900 and felt like I was fighting fish the whole time. Would love to know average size and fight time of those catching that much.

3. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

You will notice that every week on every tournament the same 4 or 5 people end up at the top which can't be right. As you both say , the amount, length or total weight they have (depending on tournament) are not achievable for the time limit. Just not possible. I can't see how the tournaments would 'favour' them every week!

4. justsy10

justsy10 New Member

I too have noticed the same as you have yes it does seem to be the same people don't get me wrong I'm not hell bent on winning or anything but it would be nice to be given a realistic chance I love playing the game but the unlevel playing field puts me off playing the online competitions

5. justsy10

justsy10 New Member

Yes it does depend on the competition as you say. I really enjoy the game but I'm going off wanting to enter the online events.