Fishing Sim World Make Having A Sponsor Worth Something....

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by preditor42, Sep 25, 2019.

1. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I love filling out my shirt with sponsors but how about for each sponsor we have we get something from them like a piece of equipment? The higher level you go the more equipment you get (instead of costing XP) or something in that line. It does no good to have career earnings that you can't purchase anything with so make the sponsorship worth something.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

Hit the nail on the head! I was thinking the same thing. We could even get a discounted price on certain equipment, if you are sponsored. Or free lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

This is a better idea than free equipment. Either make it so that we get a discount on items from that sponsor, or they will give us a little extra tp for winning a tournament while using one of their baits to catch fish. For example, if i catch a 12lb bass on a missile baits lure in the tournament, and that fish gets registered as one of my 5 fish for the bag, then maybe they could give me a few hundred tp for doing that. Similar to promoting the bait in an ad.

• Like Like x 4
  4. justsy10

justsy10 New Member

I like this idea alot as I've yet to see any googan rods in bass tackle so if you are sponsored by a company they offer exclusive tackle or upgrades. And if you are sponsored by a venue say manor farm or a fishing resort you get to fish it on a free pass for duration of your sponsorship