Fishing Sim World My Cathes Aren't Been Recorded In The Mystery Challenge.(bergsee Tier3)

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by menupressview1251, Dec 25, 2019.

1. menupressview1251

menupressview1251 New Member

HELP PLEASE!!

2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

This is a known issue and should have been fixed with last update, log out of dovetail live and back in again when game restarts it then should update with your catches

3. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

Yeah another ongoing issue with updating catches, sometimes quite quickly and other times not so. It is frustrating

4. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

I have had this problem many times and it’s extremely annoying since there is absolutely no indication that you have been logged off Dovetail Live.

This ‘work around’ often works but not all the time.

Go to the Mastery page from the Home screen, this will generate the page and in the top right corner you will see “Updating.......”

If you are online, you will see the various Mastery Challenge Lakes, if not you’ll see LOST CONNECTION.

If you see “LOST CONNECTION” simply push B and then press A to go back in. If this does not work after a couple of goes, then I suggest you exit the game completely and then start it up again.

5. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

This happens to me all the time, for some reason it automatically logs out of dovetail live, so I log back in then it's fine for a period of time. Updating catches does unfortunately take time and If I remember this did happen on this lake for me also.