Fishing Sim World Waldsee Lure Fishing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Jan 27, 2020.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Anyone else finding it impossible to catch using lures on this lake. I mean no bites whatsoever regardless of lure, time of day or weather. Also only getting the odd fish on deadbaits too, I've messaged DTG on this and they cant find anything wrong.
    I know some others are experiencing the same issue.

2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

I have to agree with you. It's very poor. Before Career mode and Mastery modes were added it used to fish well on lures. Now you are lucky to catch anything on a lure. There is 100% an issue irrespective of what DTG say. It's not the only lake with issues though - a majority are now broken. I'm not pouring any more money into it as they don't want to address these issues

3. frailkrazykev

Thanks for reply pdiggy i sent them a rather snotty response last night saying that there was indeed an issue and that i am not the only one with this issue. Think a group of monkeys could make a better game

4. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

My aim on the game is to complete the lakes by catching all the Boss fish. However this is also an issue as I believe that it is not possible to actually catch them all any more - again since Career mode and Mastery mode was added. One of many examples is Gillhams fishery. Supposedly there are 3 Siamese boss fish to catch, but I've yet to catch one despite catching over 200 of this species. It's so frustrating. Same for Red tail catfish - over 250 caught with only 1 being a boss! It shouldn't be made too easy, but should at least be realistically possible

5. frailkrazykev

They had that problem with uncatchable boss fish in Euro fishing also, there was like 20+ uncatchable bosses, you think they would've learnt their lesson from that.