PlayStation Dutch Content

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by duncin, Dec 14, 2019.

?

Do you want also dutch content>

Poll closed Dec 21, 2019.
  1. Yess

100.0%
  2. Absolute no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. duncin

duncin New Member

Is it maybe possible to make Dutch content? Many dutch players want the dutch routes and locos.

Greetz
    Duncin

• Like Like x 4
  2. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello!
    I know this years fall survey one of the questions was if we would like to see routes from other countries so hopefully this year we will get something like a Dutch route!

• Like Like x 2
  3. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

I'm not even Dutch and would love to see some!

From a developers perspective though, the problem is, even if every single Dutch railfan bought the route, it would still be, maybe half as much as if 10% of every UK or German railfan bought routes from their places. It's just bigger countries, and unfortunately many (not all!) railfans only like the trains they are used to. Expanding their horizon, discovering new things isn't really their cup of tea... :(

They'll only like them if they happen to encounter one randomly on vacation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I’m wondering the amount of people that only by specific routes for a certain country. I know I have my favorite but I would still enjoy a train route from any part of the world. I’ll have to do some research on a Dutch railway!

• Like Like x 2
  5. PanterPander

PanterPander New Member

Hello all, i also suggested this. And to make it a fun route with the station capacity, i would like to have the route Utrecht Centraal to Amsterdam centraal. + To have a good train to be driven ( like all trains have sliding doors on TSW ) i thought to add the SLT, as it has also sliding doors. And maybe like a Keolis Coradia LINT as extra. I hope this will be added, to have more other country functions.