Add-on Not Shown Ingame

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cem437, Jan 26, 2020.

1. cem437

cem437 New Member

Hi yall!

I bought the Rhein Ruhr Osten Add-On and installed it on the xbox but it won't show up ingame idk why.

When i go under Games & Add-Ons it shows that the add-on is installed but like i said i can't see it ingame. Anyone know what to do?

So i reinstalled the game but it still won't work.

I click on Install add-on and it schwitches to installed, but as soon as i go into "game and add-on" again it shows it as ready to install again.. i did try everything but nothing works. I'm getting frustrated right now

when i click on install and head into the game it even says "installing" in the upper left corner bit still nothing happens. I really hope someone can help

Thank you all!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  2. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

Were you trying to play Train Sim World whilst the route was downloading?

3. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

Hi, I had a problem which sounds same as yours, with RSN. After much frustration as to why it wasn’t appearing in game and was showing as installed in the d/l store, I discovered that somehow during an update to RSN the update had become paused and as soon as I had resumed download of the update it completed and appeared in the in game menu.

I would suggest going in to your download/update section of the Xbox home page and doing a refresh to check that Rhein Ruhr is not somehow paused mid update.

Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. cem437

cem437 New Member

Thank you all for the Amswers! I solved the problem by turning the console off completely by getting it off power after downloading the add-on. After restarting my console i was able to normally install it, and it was shown ingame. It seems tjere is definetly a problem with installing new add-ons.. but this way worked for me

• Like Like x 2
  5. cspencer553.cs

cspencer553.cs Member

Yep there is a problem with add ons,take the baby bullet released today everyones playing it but i cant find it nowhere on xbox iv got the update yesterday but can i find it ??

6. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I am waiting for the update to finish before I purchase mine from Steam, I hope you find it on the Xbox store so that you too can enjoy running it up and the line.

• Like Like x 1
  7. cspencer553.cs

cspencer553.cs Member

Found it eventually mic ,i did a full reset and searched from the home screen and there it was £11.99.its still not in xbox store now but everything else is even the Canadian national?? Strange but glad to have it.