Euro Fishing August Global Results?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by lxCROSSYxl, Sep 2, 2016.

1. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Have the results for August been totalled up yet? I can't find the leaderboard anywhere.

2. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

the results of August is not kept up to date. No results since August 17, nobody does it. We do not even have the top 10 and this is not serious from them.I also had to be contacted for my price (euro Jersey fishing) and not a message to let me know. So he talks to you for the September league before the results of August! nothing serious ..I begin to wonder if they are in good faith

3. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

Not much point in putting the daily effort into fishing the live tournaments then is there? Maybe the T-Shirts are too expensive.

4. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Maybe they used the T shirts to plug the glitches in the banks until the upgrade !! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys, been on my holidays! I've responded to the August league results thread that I have created and have also published the full final league standings for August. If you guys want daily updates, I will do my best to provide them

• Like Like x 1
  6. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Hi DTG,
    I see i finished in top 10 for August :), but says i need to contact you via social media to collect a T shirt - i have an aversion to social media - so am not on any of them - is there another way to contact ??? If not guess i can live without a T shirt rather than register with any social media.