Way Of Buying Stations Of Real Life To Change The Background Of Train Sim World

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gustavo - The RailWorker, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

Hi,
    Why not selling train stations to add your train into it? That way people who live near a station will be able to have their own near home train station added to the game and have it on train sim world.
    I think its a good idea it takes a-lot of work because of the photos and going into stations but it will be able to change the view of the game to a much better, and it will probably make people come back to see their station change the train thats added to the station they selected or even change the station they use with the train they selected on it.
    Its a matter of choice of the person
    And I think only having the station should be an option to but with real life stations I mean why not?

Thanks for the read.
    by: Gustavo The RailWorker

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Just the station? Without it being connected to anything? How would that work without a whole route?

• Like Like x 5
  3. doc_woods

doc_woods Active Member

Yes - this makes no sense to me. I'd guess that stations are potentially one of the harder bits of making a route, often requiring custom 3D models. An isolated station would be a significant chunk of work and have absolutely no gameplay. I don't see who'd buy it, and I especially don't see who'd buy it for the price that it'd have to cost.

• Like Like x 5
  4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

What's that supposed to be good for? So that I can, for 5€ or what, take a look of my home station that I can look at in reality for free and in much more detail? Then I'd load it up in TSW, walk around a bit, determine that it looks like my station indeed (or maybe also that's it's all wrong), maybe there's even a train coming through... and then?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

Hi, Train Sim World fans!
    Sorry for making a bad post idea.
    I was just trying to give a step forward more creative ideas for Train Sim World

Thanks for Understanding.
    by: Gustavo The RailWorker