Go Transit Corridor

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by camwah1012, Feb 4, 2020.

1. camwah1012

camwah1012 New Member

Hi guys. I am new but I had a suggestion for a route that I have always wanted in Train Simulator for a while now. This route is the Go transit corridor. Mainly the lakeshore lines. But it would be nice to have the other lines added. I mean we already have trains with the bombardier bilevel cars that are with the Caltrain and the F59 packs. But for me I really enjoy driving 10-12 car trains with those cars. For me I live in Canada near Toronto and seeing the GO Transit cars remind me of a route we don’t have. If I remember correctly it was GO transit who helped come up with the idea and the design for them since the need for commuter trains was rising and they needed more capacity for passengers. This route is just amazing when traveled on and I feel other people should see it and drive it in game. I really hope this route is added in the future. Thanks for reading my idea.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

That was in Microsoft Train Simulator that GO Transit asked for help and Maple Leaf Tracks created the route and it's GTA v.1.5 also can upgrade to v.1.6. I have them in my desktop to run in Open Rails. Hope that is what you are looking about the information of GO Transit.

John

3. camwah1012

camwah1012 New Member

Thanks for the telling me about them. I’ll take a look but ultimately I still hope it is added to train simulator for others to see the route.