Fishing Sim World A View Of The Future

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by GeeDub438, Feb 5, 2020.

1. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

Whilst there are many great suggestions on what people would like to see, nobody has suggested the most obvious one. To fix the errors and glitches that would make this sim truly awesome. Reading back through the Support page some of these issues are still unresolved from when the game was launched and it seems DTG are more interested in releasing new maps that may or may not contain the same glitches/ bugs.

So, what I’d like to see is not only taking tickets seriously, but actually doing something about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I have a ticket with them regarding predators at Waldsee since the last update its now impossible for me to catch them using lures or deadbaits, i messaged them they tested it said everything was fine, so i messaged them back saying that it was not just me experiencing this and too look in the forums their reply was oh sorry about the issue you're experiencing it looks like it needs more investigation. I sent the ticket in Nov still waiting for a reply saying they've found the issue and are fixing it