[ps4] Sifa Not Recognising Circle Button

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by OnlyMe1909, Feb 11, 2020.

1. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Anyone else have/recognize this problem:
    You're starting a trip with a German train, you're setting up your train lights, turning on Sifa and PZB and you set off on your journey.
    After about half a minute the Sifa comes on. You push the correct button on your PS4 controller (circle button) and.... nothing happens...

Lately this has been happening more and more for me. It doesn't matter which German route or loco, they all suffer this problem. Not saying this happens every time, but lately I'd say 5-6 times out of 10.

Each time I have to restart the service and hope that this time around it will work properly. Most of the times it will work on the second try, but sometimes I have to restart 2 or 3 times.

Am I doing something wrong with this or is this a (known) bug, and if so is DTG doing something about this?

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I have had this, but only with scenarios. Each time I have run regular services it has been fine

3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Try to stand up and sit again at driver seat. Restart isn't necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

As Matto140 says, sometimes it doesn't register you being on the pedal, but if you stand up and sit down again, it will usually start working.

5. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip Matteo, I'll try this. And if it works, I'll think of all the time I lost needlessly restarting scenarios and services :)