Fishing Sim World Updated Named Fish Guide

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by jspoon322, Feb 10, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

It would be nice to have access to a more in depth guide to finding the games named trophies. Including all species' named fish not just some of the bass. Small hints to what time of day/weather are possibly better? It's far harder to find any named fish on the US lakes than carp/coarse lakes.

2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

I agree and for this reason I don't fish any of the American lakes. I've had only one boss fish across 6 American lakes since they added the named fish - it's just a complete waste of time

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

They did have one and then it disappeared after one of the updates it did include hints on where to find them, what baits they liked and sometimes the time of day thats best to catch them

4. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

Interesting. Only one I've seen are for strictly the bass in the US lakes that came with the game. General area they are in. No mentions of bait or time of day. Don't even care about which bait, but wouldn't mind all species general locations and maybe a hint towards time of day.

5. Larry young

Larry young New Member

I would like to see catfish be a bigger part of the game. This morning I finally beat waldee predators tournament and many many hours of playing it. The tp system is rather a on the low side with what it cost to get the good stuff I know you want to make it where gamers have to play as much as you can but even catching big carp is easy and get the most TP still takes alot of playing to buy a 3,000tp item. I truly really like this game hope to see many more to come.

6. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Have you played offline tournaments yet they are a good way of getting tp quick and you can do them as many times as you like the one i do is on talon fisheries one of the dlcs it is free to enter and if you come first you get 15,000tp or 10,000tp each time

7. Larry young

Larry young New Member

8. Larry young

Larry young New Member

Yes I did one offline tournament and placed 1st but didn't get much and just placed 1st in pro tournament on the main one and didn't get nothing now I'm on Texas tournament I have cought some big fish with what I have in my box thanks for all the feed back don't seem to get much on here GOOD LUCK TIGHT LINES