More Features For Tsw 2020

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Western cowboy, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Western cowboy

Western cowboy New Member

Hi happy new year: Will there be a new features in tsw2020 later this year and matt can u make the person walk faster then slow and make the time go faster on services

2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Walking speed is already about 15mph :) When you're walking - if you hold down the right trigger it will make your character run.

Alternatively, go into settings and you can change the default to run instead of walk.

We're always looking at new features for the game in addition to lots of new content, stay tuned :)

Hope this helps :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Western cowboy

Yes thanks

4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

What do you mean by this exactly? The time during services passes in real time, so one in-game minute is one real minute. This is the only way you can keep to the schedule. Accelerating the time of day would be unrealistic as well.

5. Western cowboy

I just want the time to go a little fast just like on farming simulator games

6. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

It would be useful to be able to fast forward time, so when you finish one service you can fast forward time until a few minutes before the next service is due to depart.

7. Americantrainenthusiest21

Americantrainenthusiest21 New Member

I would like to recommend a control to disable the ending of a route after going past a signal at danger. Sometimes I’m either not paying attention or I go 3 ft too far when stoping. Yes, I know there’s a train probably in the next section of track, but the collision would be your fault. For example I had a cal train right behind my 30 car ish freight liner. If the signal would permit me I would have backed up and coupled to the cal train. I know not all people want this so that is why I think it should be an option for people who just want to drive trains and don’t give a crap about the signals.

Another option I want would want is to continue after a collision. When I crash I don’t even get to see the aftermath or get out and do another service. I have to wait about 5 minutes in loading screens to start over. I know this might not be possible due to licensing but make it at least possible to go back maybe a mile or two or something so that you don’t have to restart from the beginning.

8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Nope.

9. Americantrainenthusiest21

Americantrainenthusiest21 New Member

Explain why. It’s an OPTION not mandatory what bad things could it do?

10. zane88

zane88 Active Member

Just play gta5 for an hour or two.

You can run red lights, run a smuggling ring, run from cops, and you can run your friends over and crash into solid objects until your eyes bleed.

11. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Put yourself in the position of a train operating company whose reputation is built on predictability and safety above all else, and think about whether you'd licence your brand to appear in software where attention-short kids can set up realistic looking crashes and post the videos on the internet.

• Like Like x 2
  12. zane88

zane88 Active Member

Actually now that u mention it,

I think i saw a couple of youtube videos of someone doing JUST THAT using Train Simulator and a "user created" scenario.

Ha Ha, maybe thats why Dovetail has been holding off on the editor! :D

• Like Like x 1