Fishing Sim World Mastery Challenges

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by wolfie916, Oct 21, 2019.

1. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I know this is a problem for many people, getting info about how far you've got in the challenges. I have come to terms with it taking a number of days to update, but come on DTG there are issues here and it is becoming very annoying. thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. mecks

mecks New Member

I don't see any progress at all even though a lot should have been fulfilled

• Like Like x 1
  3. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Mine was working fine but it’s got to the point where it doesn’t update anymore, I do t get why it has to go through the website anyway, why can’t it be a client side thing where it’s just implemented into the game properly. Also why is community manager often online or seen 45mins ago like now but never replies to any post about issues in game. Yo dovetail stop concentrating on rinsing our wallets with new lakes and fix the game, all the money we spend on your dlc and can’t even be straight with the community. Everything is so lazy, like the wraysbury boss fish not working properly and the pic I have seen of Mary it’s just a generic linear, Mary looked nothing like that, the laziness in topography of the lakes, no features, no plateaus, no gravel bars, no silt gully’s. The way the fish spawn is pure lazy and totally rng, they should all have different patrol routes and zones. Trying to catch all 50 on gigantica is a total crap shoot, I’ve had 40 but constantly catch the same ones. I’m so mad with this game right now

• Like Like x 1
  4. mecks

mecks New Member

Hi
    through the website? Did you see the changes in the game?
    Can you send me a link where I can check that?
    Thank you

5. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

yeah mastery syncs with their website somehow, just go to their main page go to our sims, fishing sim world then mastery, it’s an over complicated thing that should be client side not server side. When my mastery has issues I just log out of dovetail live in game then log back in and it seems to catch up

• Like Like x 1
  6. mecks

mecks New Member

Thank you very much
    that also got me wrong
    my name is different in the forum than in the game
    now i have created a new one and it works with the championship