PC Caltrain Mp36ph-3c Baby Bullet | Where Is The Manual?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Xander1986, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can somebody tell me where is the manual? There is no link on the steam store sadly...

I can say this addon is absolutly awesome :D

2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

There doesn’t seem to be one.

3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello! I have noticed in the last couple of DLC they haven’t released the manual until it releases, I can’t find it either but hopefully it will be added soon!

4. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Ah oke thanks! Hopefully DTG read this topic :D

5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Matt said that there isn’t one yet.

6. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT FAO: DTG

This DLC can be found on PlayStation Store if you actively search for it, but the MP36PH is not currently associated with the TSW2020 Game Page, and it isn't being listed under the base game (or any variants of the base game), in any view of the DLC that is ordinarily available for this title.

7. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

The way I usually purchase it on my Playstation is by scrolling over the Train Sim World game icon on the home screen and scrolling down to the DLC option that shows what I have installed and what I can purchase. That’s how I found this dlc as well. I’m in the eastern time zone USA.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

True, it's not listed here, where it should be, but is on the store here. Unusually, it has appeared in the on-game store page straight away; that normally takes a little while.

9. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Yes - I tried that - I normally use that to view what is available. It's not there on my XMB (in my PS4 menu). That data comes from PlayStation Store, but I checked it under PlayStation Store anyway, and it isn't under the game page. It is on the store, but it is not linked to anything. Not under TSW2020 (where everything else is) and not under TSW2020 Deluxe, which explicitly has the route DLC as part of the base package, and it isn't associated with the Pen Corridor DLC (as a single route).

It's also not here (at time of posting this message) - externally from my PS4:
    https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/EP2866-CUSA10019_00-TRAINSIMWORLD20S/1?relationship=add-ons

LOL - I am not actually trying to buy it (it's not really my thing at the moment), but I thought I'd flag this to help out DTG (genuinely).

I'd be tempted to complain about the manual issue (on principle), but since I am not even buying the DLC that would seem even too churlish for me, and anyway, that's been flagged... ;-)