Euro Fishing Live Tournament Issues

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Sep 7, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys
    To help us understand the issues around people being thrown out of live tournaments, we'd like you to answer the following questions if/when it happens to you;

- Are you changing their sign-in whilst in-game?

- Are you swapping controllers midgame? e.g. one controller dies so uses a different, second controller

- Are you playing the game on (a) different console(s)?

- Are you doing anything else 'out of the usual?

Thank you

2. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

For me the throw out is always when entering tournament - as the game goes from first start screen (view from a peg with spinning white dots at bottom of screen) to the teleport screen with lake map the screen either goes black n purple n then boots u back to xbox home or you just get booted straight back. Basically boots as the screens are supposed to change. You then have to reboot the whole game - taking between 2-5mins from your time. . .Rare to play a tournament without this happening at least once but can at time happen 2-3times or everytime
    . . .hope that makes sense. . . .hope u enjoyed ur break !!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kronik

Kronik New Member

Ch40S23, I have exactly the same problem on PC when entering the online tournament... It looks like it happens on both plateform.
    Sometimes, the online tournament just crash when you're fishing...nice Fatal Error, it happened 3 times on last tournament :(

4. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Yep me too! But now I cant even get into the tournament to do my final attempt, says no tournaments available...this game seriously needs 2b sorted quick because every1s sick of it now, ppl are leaving rather quickly, ill b joining them soon too!

5. Benn

Benn Member

Same as guys above, I've prolly lost about an hours worth of tournaments due to crashing

6. locky92003

locky92003 New Member

go to start tournament I get a look at what the lake looks like with no water in then booted straight back to xbox home

7. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

I tried playing the Observatory tourney on Xbox One over the weekend. It took over 5 minutes for the actual game to load. Chose the tourney and I waited and waited and waited for well over 10 minutes for it to connect, it then crashed out back to the dashboard and when I went back into check the tournament I had lost nearly 20 minutes of fishing time !!! This isn't the first time it's happened either. In all fairness this game is really starting to grind with the loading times etc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brain B

Brain B Member

No, no, no and no.

9. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

also no, no, no & no

• Like Like x 1