Just Another Regular Rail Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by AbueloNemesis, Feb 15, 2020.

1. AbueloNemesis

AbueloNemesis Member

Hello there, I just decided to register because of my more than obvious rail love. I'm more an enthusiast of the feeling of driving a train rather than retaining technical data, but I'm learning a lot in the process anyway. Got content for the game which probably will take the entire year to burn it, so I'm taking it easy and enjoying the experience.

Oh and also I'm from Spain, where if you ask me you can find some really nice trains. Hope there will be some of them in the game someday!

We'll see each other out there.

2. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

Welcome! I guarantee you will also learn about other railroads across the globe from people on the forums. If you wish to see some Spanish routes, then put a forum post in the Route Suggestions. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There are a number of Freeware Spanish routes and trains in the game.
    Although Freeware you normally need to own some other items to make the free ones work.
    Have a look here and it should be easier for you than me :)
    https://www.railsim.es/index.php

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  4. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

Welcome AbueloNemesis

I see we both enjoy the screenshot competition, good luck with your entries I hope to see yours on the loading screen soon.

I enjoy simulated driving of trains, but being an engineer I'm also interested in the technicalities of railways and how the equipment works.