Feather River Canyon [fp7] 1. Train 17 Westbound - Points Not Assigned After Successful Completion

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by shineangelic, Feb 14, 2020.

1. shineangelic

shineangelic New Member

for the second time recently, after a succesful run, points are not calculated (0 points) even tho the sum of points is 'good', greater than 900.

has anyone experienced the same? very frustrating, especially after a 55 min. run.
    The scenario ended successfully after filling the diesel tank, with proper conclusion message in a pop-up window

Attached Files:

2. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

This seems to be a common issue for a lot of routes since the last update. No plausible answers or corrections have come from DTG on this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KodiakJac

KodiakJac Active Member

How did you do that? I can't refuel and end the scenario. I watched the route being run by NealTV on YouTube, and all he did was stop at the 0.00 mark and the scenario ended properly. I've stopped at the 0.00 mark, tried to refuel with the refuel icon on the fuel tower, but nothing happens. And just sitting there at the 0.00 mark doesn't end the scenario either.

Thanks! :)

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I don't know what you've done wrong. Press "T" to refuel and the scenario ends properly.

11.png