Fishing Sim World Dovetail Not Responding To Threads? Ignoring Customers?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Remount, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Remount

Remount New Member

I just went through every pc post made on the forums, It took about 4 minutes. I noticed one thing and that is that Dovetail is not responding to anything important. I simply ask that Dovetail treat its customers properly instead of ignoring problems and pushing DLC

• Like Like x 1
  2. trainedbyrambo

trainedbyrambo New Member

I have noticed the same thing as well. The new DLC was not worth 5.99 at all and the new boat looks like something from the xbox/PS2 era. The lures only catch bass for the most part.

3. jne3125114

jne3125114 New Member

My issue was swept under the rug. Now the online tournament leaders are making a mockery of the game. Numbers they post are way beyond reality. 285 lbs. of Bass in an hour...really!? Some of those fish you just have to play and considering that alone it's impossible.

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Which issue are you referring to jne3125114? We do have high scores across all our platforms for the E.F.C series.

5. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

And the same applies to Train Simulator. 4X email to support ignored and a polite personal email to a community manager not replied too.

6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi 805 BENBOW, the wait time for train support emails is 5 days currently. We recommend waiting that out before emailing again so that the system can get round to your place in the queue.

If this is for technical issues that you are raising, then we recommend using only the ticketing system. The community team isn't the route to take for this kind of assistance.

7. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

Thank you for your reply DTG Clarkey. Have checked my support ticket and the date was 08/04/2021 sent at 13.51 hours and this is not the first time this has happened. Either Support cherry pick issues or the system has become impotent. Hence why I have ceased buying at the moment as I have lost faith and confidence in DTG and too make it worse when DTG stream they state '' we read every message and listen to the community.'' and to make matter worse when you email personally through the forum a community manager and they don't reply then I am speechless.

8. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Can you tell me a little bit about what the ticket was about? I can ask the support team if the ticket is active still.

As I mentioned before, contacting community managers directly isn't the most effective route to take for ticketing queries.

9. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

Thank you. I will put the message on the page as I can't PM you as I did with the T.S Community manager. I have omitted some personal details from the email I sent.

To: support@dovetailgames.kayako.com;
    08/04/21 13:51

Good afternoon,

After watching numerous videos on the above name route is the developers aware and looking to for a fix to the issues.

A, Class 323 sounds ?

B. People walking on the track into the cab ?

C A car that looks like it crashed into a roadside hedge ?

Kind regards.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  10. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Thanks for this, do you have the ticket number to hand?

11. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

DTG Clarkey . No and that is the issue, You don't even get a ticket reply and this has happened on numerous occasions,

12. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Ok, might be worth checking through your junk mail to see if you got a response email to the ticket submission. If nothing shows up, then you can log into the same site you submitted the tickets through and view your active tickets in there. That should show you the status of the ticket.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

13. 805 BENBOW

805 BENBOW Active Member

Hi. I have checked my junk mail and nothing. I have now submitted another ticket to support with the full copy and pasted original email. Can confirm I have now received and automated message acknowledging my enquiry.Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. percycurtis

percycurtis New Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023