Unable To Sit In Drivers Seat

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by graeme.norton1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. graeme.norton1

graeme.norton1 New Member

When doing the Class 43 Introduction scenario I am unable to sit in the Drivers seat after entering the cab.

2. therealandygathercole

therealandygathercole New Member

Ill 2nd this brought the game yesterday and cant progress past this as I cant figure out how to unlock the HS2 trailer doors.

3. dreamkast

dreamkast New Member

Anche io ho lo stesso problema.
    Nell'introduzione della classe 43 non é possibile sedersi sul sedile del macchinista

4. dreamkast

dreamkast New Member

[QUOTE = "graeme.norton1, post: 115456, member: 16135"] Quando eseguo lo scenario introduttivo di Classe 43 non riesco a sedermi al posto di guida dopo essere entrato nella cabina. [/ QUOTE]
    Anche io ho lo stesso problema

5. Redstorm

Redstorm New Member

I have the same issue

6. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

You can submit a support ticket at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

This is a separate issue - to bring up the train interactions menu, hold left on the controller D-pad, then choose the doors you want to open/close from the menu.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  7. therealandygathercole

It's not a separate menu as the tutorials show you how to open doors in the 166 so I'd assume it would be the same in the hst tutorial. If you can't complete the tutorials then how do you know what you are doing? Pi%% poor QA Imo

8. Factor41

The 166 has door controls in the cab, but the doors on the HST are opened by the guard IRL so the driver doesn't have a button for it - that's why you need to use the menu instead. It does take you through that when the tutorial works! But yeah, you're right, the QA definitely needs work!

9. therealandygathercole

I've submitted a ticket last night, I won't hold my breath from reading the forums it seems there's a large number of bugs in this game which never get fixed. 40 quid down the drain

10. Factor41

The door menu is the only thing you'll pick up from the tutorial - just skip it and come back to it when they sort a fix!