This Route Would Be Amazing (london To Bognor Regis)

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by hugosteele12, Feb 17, 2020.

1. hugosteele12

hugosteele12 New Member

This route would be amazing because it's another route for the London to Brighton route and can be an add on for it or its own route but it would be amazing to and this would make my dreams come true I waited a long time to see this route come out and really hope it does and alot of other people would be pleased to see this route to it means so much to me

2. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to see an updated London to Brighton with this branch added or as an add-on to the existing one. It was in Microsoft's Train Simulator after all.

I'm a big fan of city to coast lines from London they remind me of days out of London as a child.
    So bring on Bognor, Margate, Southend, Kings Lynn, Hastings and Weymouth from London. All but one are already in TS in part.

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

Another fine freebie from Backdatedtrainsim. Anyone with the DTG North London Line should definitely give the backdated version a try. Having lived in the area and travelled on it in the 80s, it's amazing.