South Eastern Mainline - A Lengthier Build Than The Current Pace.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LT586, Feb 19, 2020.

1. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

Hi DTG

If possible to consider the South Eastern Mainline from Cannon Street, London Bridge and London Victoria (reason being, it can cross with the Class 377)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Eastern_main_line

Routes to consider

There's a lot to consider but as it's a very well connected line it may offer options to expand a lot more options, there are north of London as well and those routes offer just as much but as a southern route; the third rail stock can be from 80s to present day.

I would even employ the assistance of Armstrong Powerhouse or Just Trains to assist building the trains or coding the features. At least, to probably get the editor to a workable stage as those guys are a valuable asset to Train Simulation; amongst others.

Community involvement can help create scenarios (I am not a content creator but I like the idea of this)

Even if we had the line out of Charing down to Abbey Wood, that could include some Crossrail stock to be built (in future)

Hopefully, I did see the Victoria to Ramsgate proposal but I think this all needs another shout.

What do we think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. O.E10

O.E10 New Member

Yes I think this route would be very nice and along with it we could have a very nice variety of southeastern suburban stock (ie 376/465/466 and possibly class 345 ai at abbey wood)

• Like Like x 1
  3. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

Totally and a new landscape to the sim, a busier location