Ecw: Continuous Class 377 Flanging

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Trainiac, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

Across the East Coastway route there are certain point where you can hear flang, an example of this would be at Lewes but even when stopped at a station you can still hear the flang. As far as I know this can only occur when you are stopped on a curve.

• Like Like x 1
  2. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

I'm also having this issue as well. I installed the latest update just yesterday, did a few runs. The flange sounds really add to the immersion, but it's quite bizarre to hear those sounds being played while the train itself is stopped. It seems to be very prominent while stopped at Brighton or at Lewes. It doesn't seem to happen when you're starting a service that's departing out of Brighton though. Presumably because the train hasn't moved
    Edit: I was incorrect in the last statement, it seems that ALL trains in Brighton even when stationary produces that flange sound effect
    Edit2: Looks like this issue was addressed in the latest update (Feb. 25th). Everything is working as intended ^^

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020