Missing Routes?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by etmccaus, Feb 17, 2020.

1. etmccaus

etmccaus New Member

Hi, all -

Forgive the n00b question; just installed the base game from the Xbox store last night, and have had limited time playing it. I completed the initial tutorials and then it spits me off into completing a route on the GWR, starting at Paddington.

That said, on main menu, GWR is the only available route/ system to play in at this point in time. Does anyone know if the other two lines are unlocked later or if something didn't download/ install properly on my system?

Looking forward to spending more time playing with the game tonight.

Thanks,

-Evan

2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Have you tried backing out to the main menu? Only from there can you select different routes.
    I remember TSW starting me off on the GWE as well, but I quickly went to the Peninsula Corridor.
    Also, I'm not sure what the base game comes with, is it possible it's only the GWE? Hmmm.

3. michael.j.meliambro

michael.j.meliambro Member

The base game includes GWE for routes, but not Peninsula Corridor. Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to get the Deluxe Edition, which you must have, or bought the Peninsula Corridor as separate DLC if you have the base game.

4. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

Hi, according to XBox store the £24.99 version comes with GWR + 3 routes. If you goto 'manage game and addons' it may well be that you have items under your 'ready to install' tab that have to be added manually. I bought the CE on disc and had the same issue with one of the included locations.
    Any issues just message me (Boris The Frog)

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. vinnieboJ

vinnieboJ New Member

I was indeed wondering why I could see challanges for 4 routes, but only had acces to two. first i figured the other two routes (Main spessart and Trans-Pennine) were locked behind some form of progression you had to reach on the other two routes. glad to find it only being an issiue of content not yet installed!

6. vinnieboJ

vinnieboJ New Member

I had a similar issue with the game on Xbox One. First, check under manage when you go for the optoins regarding the game if the three other routes are under 'ready to install'. if so, you have the routes. you can try to install them there. but if that does not seem to work regardless having enough space on your HDD, you have to go to setting > system > storage and then hit the Clear local saved games. this will clear your local savegames on the Xbox, but they will still be saved to the Cloud. the Xbox will restart after hitting that button, after it is done you should be able to install the routes and access them in game.

I hope this will help!

7. jayla#7239

jayla#7239 New Member

Hello, I have a problem with getting the LIRR route on the main menu, please help me! Thanks