Add The Db Red Livery To Talent 2 Aka "db Regio"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I did a test and found a re-paint for the Talent 2 in red. Looks and feels great. The repaint unfortunately replaces the silver, so you have to accept that when you make this change. My suggestion is now to add officially as a second option DB Red livery for this unit. It made perfect sense as its a common sight. I also applied another modification to the train, more snow buildup. Again perfect, great outcome.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

...But the trains used on this route are only in silver in real life. I'd like to see them in red as well, but only on a route they drive in red colors in real life.

3. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Oh on this route? The German forum said it was a common variant but not specified. I will try it out for a bit as it's a change of color. But I like it

4. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

It's almost always in red, so that is correct. However, on some lines in real life like this one it has a special color.

5. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

You're all right. Most of Germany uses DB's standard "Traffic Red", but the S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland we see in Rapid Transit is a subsidiary who has its own paint scheme, the silver with green, or alternatively, red doors.

Another special regional livery would be this one:
    [​IMG]
    Used in Baden-Württemberg in the South.

• Like Like x 1