Class 390 Vt Reseller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doomotron, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I am aware that the Virgin content is no longer available to buy 'officially', however some, like Train Simulator 2018, can still be bought on Amazon (although personally I'm not interested in it as it's just a reskin of the Voyager). However, I never bought the Class 390 before it was withdrawn, so I was wondering if there are any sellers of the pack online. It would be greatly appreciated.

2. Scottish Train Girl

Scottish Train Girl Member

Hi there, i am afraid it doesnt seem like it. I myself am quite new to Train Simulator and in dire need of the Class 390 Virgin livery. If interested I managed to get hold of TS 2018 from instant gaming at least i managed to get part of the North Wales Coastal and a virgin Voyager for £7:00.

Stephanie

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The Old Pendolino and a free reskin is still available but it does not have the same bells and whistles as the new version

4. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

I was just thinking that myself, nothing wrong with the old one really, just no extras.
    Just Trains have a much better Virgin/cross country voyager and Super Voyager with all whistles and bells.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

If you're keen to drive a tilting train the APT is much more fun than the Pendolino IMHO. It's got legs on the young pretender too.