Euro Fishing Technical Support & Bugs

Discussion in 'PC' started by DTG James H, Jun 20, 2016.

1. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Here is the place to report any issues you are having on PC, these include game crashes, bugs and glitches.

2. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

Underwater glitch still occurring...
    During a somewhat recent tournament at the observatory I got to experience the under water glitch when I walked off the edge of a peg platform. Dunno if it really is a glitch, could be simply a hazard.. Wasn't sure what to do since I had never left a tournament session before but I was able to reenter with only a few minutes wasted..

20160705005548_1.jpg

3. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

The weight totals are inaccurate in tournament. I haven't made an exact tally, but a broad guesstimate would be between 30-50% off. This is most noticable when catching fish 4+ lbs and my lb. tally will only go up 2lbs. Am I missing something? Is there a handicap? Are there penalties for using heavier weight line with small floats? Do some fish not get their whole weight tallied? Seems to be just a bug to me... I have plays.tv video of every session so I do have documented proof of what I'm saying.

Final edit: This issue is resolved. Since I had chosen Imperial weight standard in settings, I was going on the assumption that the scorecard would also be Imperial. The scorecard is in metric (Kg) and my scores were/are correct.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  4. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Hi Leroy

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will pass this onto the dev team and keep you updated on what happens. Also would you be able to tell us what peg you was on please.

James

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  5. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

Sure, if you are looking at observatory map, you have the peg all the way at the left end.. if you start walking to the other end of the lake along the bottom side , it's the first peg you come to. I think it's the only one on that side between the end and the bridge. I walk right up to the edge when i get on the deck cuz I'm walking so fast (my feet are usually a couple inches over the edge), then I started moving by accident trying to rotate my players view with direction keys and in the drink I went.

6. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

Issue has been solved.. The leaderboard is in metric weights. As my weights show in lbs, I assumed the leaderboard would also be in lbs. It is correct for metric. Shame no one saw fit to point that out when it is going to be an issue for people using Imperial weight system and leaderboard score shows as metric regardless of your preference setting.
    I deleted video since it was pre-update, of no relevance any longer.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  7. jeppe haun

jeppe haun New Member

so went fishing on observatory and digger lake with a friend we had about 50 takes but lost all but 4 fisk to bottem bugs and "out of bound" bugs by hitting the edge of the lake
    and the loosing rate when fishing 3 rods on any water is ekstremly high you can have a fish on have another take... 2 sekonds later the fish that is screaming on the buzzer is lost and this is happening constantly

8. Arwagaen

Arwagaen New Member

ok, i found a bug, i ve started an other character and he got zero "low tension" lost fish, i can leave the fish running for 5 minute, no lost... but on my main character, still the same crap , fish run away after 3 sec on unattended rod.

9. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

Identical rod/reel/line/hook/bait setup on both ur players? I fished a 1hr. tourney session today on my lvl 25 char and had very few lost fish. The 2-3 losses I did have had been running for a good 3-4 mins at least before they spit hook.. (which was how it had been pre-update)...

10. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

I finally hooked a landshark today at observatory. I didn't play it well cuz i was trying to turn on my shadowplay and wasnt watching tension.. bent hook I imagine...

11. Arwagaen

Arwagaen New Member

ok after some test, if i use a 10lb line, fish can t run away, no low tension. but with supernatural 25, they run away in 3 sec... where s the logic ? :/

12. Kronik

Kronik New Member

I think smaller fish doesn't runaway as fast as the bigger one...

13. criic

criic New Member

bonjour , j ai remarqué un Default lorsque qu il pleut beaucoup et que le pêcheur se met sur un genoux pour montrer le poisson on voie les éclaboussure de pluie dans l'air environnent

14. Kronik

Kronik New Member

nice bug when joining a multiplayer game, nice to see the lake with no water ;)
    [​IMG]

15. kemeny11792

kemeny11792 New Member

Sziasztok Nekem az a gondom hogy telepítem a játékot és nem indul el.Mi lehet a gond?

16. kemeny11792

kemeny11792 New Member

Hi I have a problem with the new machine and my battery will not start .Each item kiss pogram got on the plane hozzá.Mi is the problem?

17. criic

criic New Member

problème 1: Au st john lake en mode solo les poissons cassent le fil même avec le frein a 2 .
    problème 2 : En parlent de frein justement c'est pas logique de pêcher toujours avec un frein au minimum , parce que quand moi je pêche la carpe le frein je le desserre pas au maximum sinon je te dit pas le nœud sur un départ violent , moi je mettrai le frein a 50/60 canne posé sur le rod et 75/80 pendant qu' on ramène le poisson plutôt lourd ou 90/100 si le poisson et petit parce qu' on peut bridé un poisson sans forcement casser .

18. Phortex

Phortex New Member

Fatal Errors; I am sure this comes up often, but today on the live tournement i had 4 fatal errors over 2 hours (which obviously is slightly annoying when fishing against the clock). No obvious pattern to them, other than i was fishing in a live tournment; twice whilst i was landing a fish (neither ended up counting when i relogged), once on choosing my peg and once just during open play.

Possibly related (although happened at different times) also during todays live tournement, 3 of the fish i caught didnt register, on one of those occasions i did get an error on the score list saying unable to update, the other two times just no change. Is this due to internet connection? if so can there not be a local record of fish caught which can then update the online record should you have experaince a loss of connection?

19. Bims

Bims New Member

Hello,

I bought Euro Fishing today and I have a bug when i start the game, the page gets stuck, you can look on my screenshot. Can you help me please ? https://gyazo.com/9a2cffffa5ec596b0e8313a66edac407
    I'm very mad ^^

Cordially, Bims

EDIT : My game was uninstalled itself after turning off my pc.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  20. dawson17220

dawson17220 New Member

HOW FIX THIS ?????

21. chiefmayes

chiefmayes New Member

Hello, I'm trying to log into the game thorugh steam but I'm unable to. The game is set to run in english and the game starts up in polish with the newsletter information. I have logged into the site and applied for the newsletter but the games still doest start up and gets bugged on the newsletter information screen. There is a picture as well.

Attached Files:

22. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi chiefmayes, please contact our customer support team who will help you with this - http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

23. hellboys

hellboys New Member

pourquoi sa me fait sa et en plus je ne peut rien faire je viens d'acheter le jeux et sa commence deja

Attached Files:

24. Blackshuck1988

Blackshuck1988 New Member

Hi all keep crashing to desktop with a fatal error every time i get a decent sized fish on. Getting a bit annoyed now

• Like Like x 1
  25. Blackshuck1988

Blackshuck1988 New Member

So after having a poke around and doing some in game test it seems to be when ive re set my cast then on the next cast ive got got a fish it just falls over and sends me back to desktop with the sound of the line screaming out. Hope this helps some one

26. DTG Darren N

Hi Blackshuck 1988, can you send your crash logs to our customer support http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/ - follow this link to access your crash logs C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FishingGame\Saved\Logs and look for a .dmp file

27. Rob

Rob New Member

It's annoying..It' crashing for all ..why they don't fix thsi bugg?? I try to update video card driver.net frame etc.. still crashing..running on I7..

28. DTG Darren N

Hi Rob, this is something that we haven't experienced in testing hence why we are asking for as much information from people so we can recreate and fix it as quickly as possible.

29. Azmog02

Azmog02 New Member

quand je lance mon jeux , il se lance normale puis sa fait noir puis sa m'affiche l’écran inscription et le jeu plante la il se fige a 30 fps , en bas c'est marquer cliquer pour sélectionner je clique mais y'a rien a sélectionner , la je suis en train de le réinstaller mais avec une connexion de 360ko/s cela fait 7 heures donc c'est long, j'ai tout vérifier (pilotes, fichier du jeux etc...) mais rien a faire .
    j’espère que vous auriez une solution merci .

Attached Files:

30. Ptitdemon

Ptitdemon New Member

Tu peut sois t enregistrer sois tu fait tab et barre espace

31. Ptitdemon

Ptitdemon New Member

Simple all u have to do is to registre or click tab and Space bar

32. navalcommand

navalcommand New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=814832087#_=_

when i am playing your csx heavy hauler beta game going 60mph down the track due to a alarm i went the the 2nd locomotive and when i tried to get back to locomotive 1 via crossing the crossing platform during the movement it bugged me into the engine compartment where i remained stuck until i exited the game

33. DTG Darren N

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback which we have passed onto the trains team. Could you send any further feedback to

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/train-sim-world-csx-heavy-haul-beta.10/

Thank you

34. connor96

connor96 New Member

Hi I'm having an issue where if I go into a multiplayer match then leave to buy something from the tackle shop then try to rejoin a match my game will come to the point of picking a peg then crash with the 'fatal error' report, this issue doesn't fix just by restarting the game either I have to restart steam and leave the game for around 5 minutes before it will run smoothly again

35. DTG Darren N

Hi Connor96, sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you send this to our customer support team with any crash files as well at http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/