Class 31 Tvl Showing Signal Behind In Hud

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by stujoy, Feb 24, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

When driving a Class 31 hauled passenger service from Darlington to Saltburn, at every station just as the train comes to a halt the HUD changes to show the state of the signal behind the train in the opposite direction, and only reverts to the next signal ahead once the train starts moving again. The services start off with the HUD showing the signal behind the train, as if the direction is set to reverse.

I have not checked whether this occurs on the freight services but I don't recall seeing it occur with those in the past.

Surely the game should know which way a train is pointing, there is only a choice of two. This is similar to AI services having the drivers seated at the wrong end of the loco in TVL and other routes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Yes same with me PS4, I've also noticed recently that when you select the front camera it selects the rear one and vice -versa.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You also need to use the switches in the cab to get the headlights on the right end of the loco. The HUD pop-up and keyboard shortcut puts the rear ones on by default. The game thinks the front is the back.

4. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Strange.