Fishing Sim World Are There Any Fishing Sim World Introduction Guides?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Doupster, Feb 25, 2020.

?
  1. Build it and they will come! I'll help add to questions and answers

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Maybe look at it, but probably move on to work on something else

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Doupster

Doupster New Member

I picked up the game a couple of weeks ago on xbox since it was the perfect price of free and I wanted something I could play while listening to podcasts or music. The in game tutorials are lacking at best, and if you've never had a rod in your hand I would imagine this game would be unplayable without watching a lot of youtube videos and even then there is something missing for me.

Are there any good guides for "Hey, you just started the game, start here, do this, upgrade these"? I've stumbled and bumbled my way into figuring out bass and carp tournaments, but I'm struggling with predator and utterly clueless on match tourneys. Would it be possible/feasible to create a sticky thread with general 101 tutorial guides that step it up to advanced "Elite Pro" guides, or are written guides even something people want any more?

Watching videos of folks playing is helpful and has certainly benefited me, but for some reason reading guides sticks more for me.

2. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

Personally, I thought the tutorials were good enough.
    Maybe play fishing trip to for a bit. No pressure and you'll earn XP/TP. The equipment you buy with that is universal and may make career /tournaments easier if you are struggling.