Euro Fishing Dtg Pull Ya Fingers Out 4fs!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iiFuRiiOuSs F81, Aug 12, 2017.

1. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Hey DTG I've had this game since released, and every update you've bought out has made the game worse! Surely bringing out a new map is just another money grabbing solution for you. Well I tell you what its now beyond a joke now I'm done with your pathetic excuse after excuses ie oh sorry we will look into it etc etc etc. You've lost all your dedicated players and the only players left now are are the 1s who dnt know what real fishing is! Look I've remained patient for far too f..king long now. I'm done and I hope everyone else boycotts your game like I've now been forced to do! Back to realistic fishing for me tomorrow good riddance

2. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Patience lol. . . have to agree game def gone backwards n seems ya can comment all ya like, if ya want meaningless standard responses. . .there's a whole set of common issues that go entirely unaddressed, wont list em as am bored of doing so . . also in boycott land until there is at least some dialogue around the current F'edness of the game . . i look forward to the standard or complete lack of response. . .

3. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Dtgdeleted.com

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Furious, what changes have been made to the game in the most recent update that you feel has made your experience worse?

We are aware of a few issues that have been widely reported by the community and are working on them for the next patch. We understand that these are frustrating issues but we can't put out instant fixes for them as much as we would like to do so. As we have to go through rounds of testing and certification for any patch we want to release on consoles, we choose to do this as one large patch rather than a number of small patches.

5. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Unfortunately the most recent update has stopped the two minute timer per rod, the fish swim onto the bank again, the rigs move when casted out and to top it off the small fish are now taking the largest baits and hooks. Its not a game of tactics anymore but luck. I am feeling very let down by this as I've been so patient with you guys and even paid my hard earned cash to you for the update!

6. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

The biggest issues now from my point of view and I think most of the community :

1. Fish snap off within a second of biting all the time now , many times you don't even get a chance to pick up the rod. Both in single player and multi player this issue has become much worse.
    2. Small fish taking large bait and large fish taking small bait.
    3. Baits floating all over the place at most lakes.
    4. Fish getting stuck on banks is much less from my personal experience , but do still happen.
    5. Single player tournaments unbalanced now due to fish taking longer to land , but AI still catch at the same high speed , as well as catching fish sizes that don't exist in L'Arene.

But I think you are aware of all these issues. You have players that is so passionate about your game and love it , but we are starting to loose hope as we wait months for a patch and then the patch makes things worse. We really are not just complaining for nothing , but for good reason.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  8. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Time for change!

9. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Issues 2, 3 and 4 we are aware of and have been working on fixing/improving.

1 and 5 we have had reported to us and are trying to reproduce them internally.

When the fish snap off soon after biting do you hear the sound of the line snapping and the character sigh to signal that a fish has been lost? When the bite alarm goes off once and the character does not respond to this it may be a case of the fish nibbling on the bait. It will still sound the alarm but the fish has not taken the line.

10. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

We were previously given 2 minutes per rod because that was an important update that needed rectifying. Now we don't and yeah the fish do take the line because the rig marker moves around as usual. Please please please for the last time get the game playable again its not to much to ask is it?

11. Hendore

Hendore New Member

I quite like the fact that an alarm can be going off and then the fish spits the hook before you had time to get to the rod, please DTG don't glue the hook to the fish so that it can never spit the hook after biting, that's not realistic.

12. tracko644

tracko644 Member

I've only had problems with this in multiplayer, every other format has been sound (early line breaks)

13. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yes , exactly like that