Euro Fishing 8 Hours ? ? ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by CH40S23, Sep 11, 2016.

1. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Really . . . Much to long for me to bother with n i really enjoy the live tournaments. . . hope you go back to 2 or 3 five to six hour weekend tournaments,at least then will likely complete at least one. . .Still just my view, but def dont look like many are completing it. . .

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Yep to long!

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys, always trying to keep them in line with what people want and received other feedback saying they weren't long enough on a weekend. We can mix them up though and do a shorter one this weekend coming

4. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

A question about the tourneys, why are we able to set our own times etc. Surely a tournament would be more fair if everybody had to fish the same conditions etc? Just a thought ...

• Like Like x 1
  5. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Hi DTG Darren N, please prioritize the line snapping and fish disappearing etc 1st before rectifying the tournament times etc as defo seems more important for now. A mix of tourny times all wk could work tho.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

maybe returning to the 3 shorter weekend tournament would sort it for all . . . but def agree with furious sort the other stuff first

7. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

I played in the tourney but only did 3 sessions, still came 95th. I didn't bother doing the full 8 hours .. far too long