Br 155 On Rsn

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Well done to Factor41 and Synthetic Angel. Brilliant posts from both of you and so true. Pity the same cannot be said of DTG.

Forget about Maik Goltz. Seems to think he's the only one who can get annoyed.

I quite agree about the sound problem on PS4 with the DB BR 155 on RSN through tunnels. It certainly should be mentioned more often.

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Oh - it will be - of that, you can be sure. People need to know that the guys that made the DB BR 155 are just a bunch of amateurs - with very low standards, and a complete lack of pride in their work.

Otherwise, someone will ask them to make more broken stuff, like the DB BR 155.

3. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

I tested the BR 155 on MSB: through the tunnel the sound was a mess...

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. synthetic.angel

Oh - that's interesting. So it sounds like, from what you are saying, that the DB BR 155 really is a complete failure.

Anyone with a PS4 should not buy the DB BR 155, until there is a clear indication that someone can be bothered to test it, and then fix it.

The makers of the DB BR 155 must be turning in their grave/beds, knowing that their creation is now being compared to the broken pink A4 Pacific Mallard that was designed by a slightly drunk friend of that great UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, on a cold rainy walking holiday in Dusseldorf.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  5. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I bought the Br155 in the March Sale. I really like to drive it, but although I knew about this bug, I underestimated how disturbing the missing tunnel-sound on RSN is. I really appreciate the input from everyone, who tries to solve this riddle (like Maik) and I hope DTG is at least trying to solve this problem and not only release one dlc after another. The lack of communication of DTG with the community concerning this bug (and a few others like the trophy and mastery-issues) is really unsatisfying. Every time I buy a dlc I ask myself the question if I really want to support this kind of customer relationship management... :-/ luckily for DTG there is no alternativ for PS4 players like me.

• Like Like x 3
  6. synthetic.angel

Yep - it's surprising isn't it....? You will read posts that dismiss the issue as "Well, it's just a minor sound bug...., so get over it....."

I think I need to make some more posts on this DB BR 155 issue to help prevent other people getting disappointed.... ;-O

Actually... the entire DLC product comprises the DB BR 155. And the DB BR 155 is completely broken. So the entire DLC product... as advertised on PlayStation Store... is entirely broken. It's a dud.

It's a dead loco. The DB BR 155 is deceased.

But unfortunately the DB BR 155 hasn't.... "gone to meet it's maker".... because if the maker got involved in the death of the DB BR 155, then the maker might actually have to consider resurrecting it, so that people that paid for it can start using it...

7. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Hopefully not broken now because...

Train Sim World Update – 20 April 2020

Ruhr-Sieg Nord
    · Resolved an issue where audio could distort and cut out for certain locos (such as the BR 155) in some of the route’s tunnels (most notable on the PS4 platform).

• Like Like x 1