Euro Fishing Since This New Supposedly Realistic Update!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Jordster24, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

Ok so some1 please correct me if im wrong but wasnt this update meant to improve the game and make it more realistic ???

Would any1 be kind enough to tell me in what world would you catch 12oz roach on size 4 rigs and on 18mm and 20mm baits??

Also 3 rods is pretty much pointless because of the new spitting hooks situation couple of beeps and its gone.

And could anybody explain why the big boss cats now can last hours in real life time it has really ruined the game the big boss cats seem to have disapeared and when u do hook them more often then not the fight is ridiculous you could land real monster cats quicker in real life!Its Took the enjoyment right out of the game i struggle to enjoy wasting hours of my time on a single fish!!

Also i dont understand why after all this time they still havent sorted the camera out when you land a fish who wants to catch a fish to see half a fish or to see no head or tail it really cant be that hard to fix its a case of zoom out on the screen or make it so u can move your dude or rotate the camera alslo why have a bivy and chair?

Yes it makes it look more real coz thats what u would use in real life but all the chair ever does is get in the way on pictures .

Hopefully sooner or later these problems will get sorted because my patience with this game is wearing very thin i know a few people who have already lost intrested and gave up on the game since the new update i really dont wana get to tht point myself as i love having a fishing game to play only so much u can put up with tho

Any replies i get will b appriciated would b nice to know tht the people who work on the game actually take in and pay attention to these comments!

Cheers jordster24

2. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Mmmmmm exactly patients has gone, no realism anymore, games going backwards all the time. Sorry DTG but its true unfortunately.

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Jordster, the issue with small fish taking large baits has been reported to us and we will be reworking this system in our next update to prevent the little fish being able to take 20mm and 18mm baits.

Despite the reports of the fish getting leaving the bait too quickly we have been unable to reproduce it internally. If you are able to provide a video of it that would be very useful to us.

Our last update aimed to make the fish fight harder when they are on the hook leading to longer and more difficult fights. This change was made based on the feedback from the community. Now we have split opinions on people liking and disliking the fish fighting mechanics.

At some point we would like to rework the catch screens as they currently have issues with clipping or scenery items in the way.

4. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

r

Ano mate not been on it for a while now sme old bullshit waste god knows how long catching roach and fighting big cats to only see 3 quarters of the fish games ruined sadly has so much potential aswell

5. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

Hi dtg stephen any dates for the next planned update??

I dont have any vids sorry

I myself really dislike the new fish mechanics im all for earning ur catch & having a gd battle but theres a point where it begins too take the piss since the new update ive had a big cat on for 5 hours real time not game time then it managed to spit the hook about 7yards out another time i had a 3 hour fight before the hook being spat and also landed pink belly after 4 and a half hours real time couple of weeks ago thts far Too long For A single Fish Get Bored Shitless After About An Hour Wiv The Same Fish

Also It Ruins The Game For People That Dont Get Much Time gaming some People Have Limited Time Gaming So its pretty much pointless Them Playin This Game Unless There Happy to just tiddler bash

surely zoomed out or making the camera rotatable would be simple enough to do?I

Any future plans on new species bein added?

Also i think there should b alot more bolies ie different flavours
    U should also be able to choose the leds u want to use
    Anyway thanks for the reply will b gd to hear bk from u on this

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

No dates just yet but we are making good progress with it.

I have finally seen the issue with the fish spitting the bait almost instantly, I had it occur while looking at something in a Live Tournament. This will be looked in to some more by the development team. Have you seen it in any of the other modes or only live tournaments?

I will discuss the fish fighting with our development team to see if we can make any adjustments to it.

We do want to add more species in future, talks are ongoing internally to decide on which ones we would most like to bring to the game.

We will also be looking to bring more equipment to the game, our recently announced licencing deal with Baitworks will be a perfect opportunity to expand upon the baits in game.

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

All modes , quite frequent. I am amazed it took you guys so long to see it. I see it at least 4 to 5 times every sessions I play , regardless of mode.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I had previously seen the fish nibbling the bait, so the bite alarm would beep once and that was it.

It wasn't until the live tournament that the fish sounded like it had taken the bait but then spit it out before I had time to react.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

hi sorry about the slow reply i forgot to check this silly me ive had it in all modes even freedom fishing there seems to be no escaping it sadly.

I Think ive said my peace on the ridiculous fights lol am sure theres people tht will agree and some tht will disagree wiv me on tht

The new fish is something id really really like to see all sorts of fish tht would b gd for the game.

The bait side of things will be nice just have more choice hopefully tht wont b too far away

Any idea if the prices of new lakes//dlc will drop???because its hard to justify paying almost the price of the whole game to get one lake and a few new bosses!

Just an idea ive had i hate how when u level up to max 25 all tp points built after that are pointless and cant b used would be good if there was new boss fish or lakes you could unlock instead of bein ripped off on future dlc and also would stop having unusable tp points sat there doin nothing!

sad to say ive currently stopped playin the game until the next update then ill give it a try again! Hopefully will be sooner rather than later love having a fishing game but enoughs enough for now me myself being a massive fan of fishing in real life and the game im hopeful things get sorted soon so i can get back on i have gone about a week off it so far and i never used to go a day without atleast having a couple of short sessions most my sessions were hours long tho