1. Beaver Boy 7

Beaver Boy 7 New Member

I’ve completed tier 1 on LIRR and it’s says I’ve completed it but I’m not getting the new diorama.

2. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Mastery is still broken. I've heard that it's broken on console but I'm not sure about PC. Which platform are you using?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

On PC. Since the last update, I have nothing left in Mastery. I had progress on ECW, but now everything is reset.

• Like Like x 1
  4. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

I play TSW on the Ps4 and have completed the GWR and NTP tiers 1&2 for both on Mastery. Whilst this took up quite a bit of time to complete, i felt i had achieved something when completed. I moved onto MSB and started to complete achievements for tier 1 and was doing well till the latest update happend. Now it's broke for me. I've tried everything from logging out and back in to creating a new profile but nothing works. If Dimetri from DTG is reading this, mabye he could take a look and see if the bug in Mastery can be fixed. I for one would appreciate this and look forward to unlocking more content in the game.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Beaver Boy 7

Beaver Boy 7 New Member

Xbox

6. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Also playing on Ps4, and nothing counts. I had One Service on MSB which counted, which was actually the first one I did after log in to mastery. Afterwards nothing counted anymore, not on MSB or LIRR. Even a new profile didn't work.