Tsw Unrealistic Train Operationions?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SHINO BAZ, Feb 27, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

TSW is made out to be a train simulator yet for example when you put a passenger train away for the night it might still be full of passengers,how is this realistic.Have DT research crews found a railroad where passengers just stay overnight on trains parked in rail yards.(Note these a just coachs not sleeper cars.)

• Like Like x 4
  2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

It can be done - you can have empty coaching stock on a depot move. But you would need to think about it for a few seconds first, and then do some programming for a couple of minutes. So these things take a small amount of time and energy, and therefore money. And most people don't notice these small details, or are quite happy for the simulation to not be completely authentic, even if it is easy to do it properly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

The business plan for the development of a game should factor in the little things. I think these are sadly, poor assumptions because if I set out to make an album, I first think will this be good enough for me to enjoy; if not what can I do to improve it.

I agree with the original poster.

• Like Like x 2