Free Camera Movement

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gavin Normandale, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Gavin Normandale

Gavin Normandale New Member

Hi, I am unable to move the camera in free mode (after pressing 8 key), usually use the arrow keys but not working now. I went into keyboard settings and found that there was nothing set for these settings with a box with none written inside.

I click on this box and select the relevant arrow key which registers so I know the key is working but when I click confirm it is ignored and the box still says 'None'.

I have searched the forum for this problem but haven't found any mention of it, thought it may be my keyboard but the arrow keys work fine with everything else.

thanks

Gav

2. Gavin Normandale

Bumpety Bump

3. Trim

Trim Active Member

You mean that in this screen, you just see "None" where I have the arrows displayed?
    upload_2020-2-29_12-20-16.jpeg

What happens if you press Q?

4. Gavin Normandale

yes, pressing 'Q' I get a confirmation message I click yes and nothing changes. This has been the case for a long time but don't think since new, bought TSW csx pre release. I have had a break from TSW and recently reinstalled so don't think it's a corrupted file problem as this was the case before uninstall, don't know why I didn't bother to complain before but irritating me now when I want to fly to veiw my train coming in to couple up to wagons/coaches.

cheers

Gav
    EDIT: As you can see the arrow is recognised on the 'switch to next cab camera' option.

Untitled.jpg

5. Gavin Normandale

I have found the settings file in my documents all seems fine in there but game doesn't seem to be reading it.

TSW_Settings.jpg

6. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

Try deleting the file, that should reset it to default.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gavin Normandale

Cheers Dude, that worked.