PlayStation Trouble With Red Bank Rotation.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by johnny69wells, Mar 1, 2020.

1. johnny69wells

johnny69wells Active Member

Was trying this again, but seems to be a problem, with scenario. When you stop at location in Manchester, ask to be allowed forward by signalman, to couple to train. Now a red light, that when pass, fail the scenario, because of it. Anyone else had same?

2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

I haven't done it for a while but don't remember any problems with it. If I recall, you have to stop at the red and ask for permission to approach the broken down train by pressing left on the d pad. You can't get a green or yellow as the section is occupied by the other train.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

I have a weak memory, having any troubles in this scenario too. But I cant remember right, sorry. But I saved the game before passing the signal, for a further atempt. Guess, it was the strictly right distance to the signal, before I request for opening. I noticed that in some tasks, that the distance might be strictly to be hold. Not a few yards more or less- maby on the point! Hope this helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. johnny69wells

johnny69wells Active Member

Thanks was doing all of above, was working fine, couple times before, but messed up top yard points. So try again, see what happens, next time play.

5. paullisa7572

paullisa7572 New Member

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH RED BANK ON MY PS4 ANY HELP PLEASE I PARK THE TRAIN UP BUT IT WONT LET ME CICK ON ANY SIGNALS OVER TO PUT THE TRAIN IN THE SIDEINGS

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1