Euro Fishing St John's Lake Glitch

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by BooBoo, Sep 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BooBoo

BooBoo New Member

Anyone else having the issue where the fish (mainly the catfish) are being reeled in close then diving under the walkways of the map and then line snapping of course because the fish has dug itself into the centre of the earth. Hope the dev team see this and apply it into the next update.

2. QPD77

QPD77 Member

It's one being dealt with mate; I've had a few situations where the marker for each rod vanishes under the water.......I also had a fish snap off and leave me with a 210 yard wind in!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo New Member

Ah its a very fun game, i know there's plenty of time for fixes as its quite a new game especially to xbox which i play it on but the little things that need fixing are very annoying. I do love the game though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I'm the same, I am by no means a serious gamer (at least not until Skyrim Remastered comes out!) but when you know it's a Boss Fish and it ends up in the car park (or should that be carp park?) it tends to wind me up

5. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

I find it quicker to close and re-open my peg when the 200
    I find it quicker to close and re-open the peg when the 217yds of line off the reel for no reason thing happens

6. Benn

Benn Member

Reset your cast works when I'm out 200+

7. QPD77

QPD77 Member

the Reset Cast thing doesn't work for me

8. Benn

Benn Member

It doesn't at first, but if you keep pressing it as you reel it'll work. Well it does for me, hope this helps

9. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

is being worked on .... still .... has been "being worked on" for quite a while now too .... just have to join the MASSIVE queue of people sitting waiting for it to be fixed before we sit and do anymore all day stints for boss fish... i thought it was real fishing that required patience ....