Fishing Sim World Totally Disgusted With The Company...

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by James McKenzie, Mar 6, 2020.

1. James McKenzie

James McKenzie New Member

I would just like to say, that I am totally disgusted on how Dovetail can treat there customers by selling products that have so many glitches in the game you cannot do what the game you bought is supposed to do. I sent a ticket in days ago with no response from them, each time I play the game I am finding or heard of glitches from others that have the same problem. You just don’t seem to be interested in sorting the game out, but only in making money and selling games that don’t work properly. Is Dovetail run by school kids or what, as it stands I don’t think I will be buying anymore add on’s from Dovetail or games until they can get their finger out and sort what they have on the market already. I am one really pissed off customer that paid £20.00 for a digital download for my Xbox One X, and another £40.00 on add on’s that now seems to be totally waisted.

Problems:

1: Wraysbury South 1 Lake - Cannot catch Pike in any means or form of fishing.

2: Gillhams and the Carp Pack, keep coming up with having to reinstall them all the bloody time.

And I know that others on here are also having problems with the game “Fishing Sim World Deluxe Edition”. So can you sort these problems out and give your customers the respect they deserve for buying your games.

I would like to continue to play the game and in future buy other add on’s for the game, but at this stage what’s the point...

Thank you

James

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Been so many issues for a long time as previously with Euro Fishing. The game has moved so far away from being a realistic sim now. What doesn't help is many people seem to be more concerned about having the latest logo, clothing or anything aesthetic rather than worrying about the game dynamics. Dovetail know that soon as the put out a new boat in a tackle pack that lots forget that the game is more broken than ever because they can float around on a lake with a new boat. I am being slightly tongue in cheek of course but you see my point as hopefully others do. Game is just a cash cow.

3. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

DTG should be investigated for selling a product that isn't functional. I stopped playing this game a few months ago (playing well crafted games instead) and have come back to this a few days ago and still the same problems occur.

Wraysbury & Gigantica Pike, not one bite with either a lure or deadbait. Why do they keep putting pike on the mastery challenges when no one can catch one?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. alfiemason781

alfiemason781 New Member

Classic Dovetail aka never fix anything for ages and then when they do they break the stuff that already worked.

• Like Like x 2
  5. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

I've had a couple of two hour sessions today at Wraysbury. 1x Deadbait, 2x boilies. Caught 55-60 fish, changed swims regulary. Not one bite on the deadbait rod, no Boss fish either.

ETA: I just caught a 12lb pike with a lure, the thing is I need to catch ten over 15lb for the tier 3 mastery. So it didn't even count, this game is so poorly designed.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. daverz74

daverz74 Member

James your spot on mate I think there’s lots of people that wish they had never bought the game .. they did the same thing with eurofishing customer support is useless .. there only interested in making money .. I will never buy another game from the company

• Like Like x 2
  7. James McKenzie

James McKenzie New Member

I know, I don’t regret buying the game as it’s what I like in a game. But to not listen to the customers and respond to their questions or assist it’s down right disgusting. Just get the bloody glitches sorted and you would have a first class game...

• Like Like x 1