Peninsula Corridor Baby Bullet Dlc: Service 217 Held Up By 211 At Redwood

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by esteeleiv, Feb 24, 2020.

1. esteeleiv

esteeleiv New Member

Lovely, and this is part of the... too many... journey routes too. Service 217 with Baby Bullet update gets held up by 211 at Redwood station which holds up other services as well, 211 just won't move and there is no reason for it. It happens as soon as I start Service 217 in Journey mode. But if I spawn in on foot in timetable mode 211 moves just fine. Seems like the issue is that 211 is spawned in waiting at Redwood and maybe it never received it's call to go? I guess you can also blame the Journey mode for spawning you in with so little time to set up front and back of train, mainly just nitpicky stuff though nothing important.

Plus now this is just about the way journey mode was set up for this route... it's clear these trains are meant to go forward and backward but journey route after journey route has you going the same direction in the same cab everytime until you complete that part of the journey... and then rinse and repeat again with the next cab. This Journey mode should have been set up with alternating services, one north, next one going south... or at least don't put so many identical services in journey mode. Seems with the case in this bug, I wouldn't have this issue if I performed 217 in timetable mode spawned on foot than in Journey mode but then it won't register to Journey mode.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bagotmatt

bagotmatt New Member

I also am getting this bug. I tried it twice just to be safe but 211 just refuses to move with no other blockages in front of it. Journey mode is not completable with this bug...

• Like Like x 3
  3. bagotmatt

bagotmatt New Member

319 works fine as well, so any issue seems to be with how the game starts up when selecting 217

• Like Like x 1
  4. oda1560

oda1560 New Member

Same here stuck on 217

• Like Like x 1
  5. james.m.reilly.jcduins

james.m.reilly.jcduins New Member

Same problem here (on PS4). All northbound CalTrains just sits there at red lights throughout the system. No way to mitigate. It is a show stopper.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

DTG is aware of the issue and will have a fix for it soon

• Helpful Helpful x 1