PlayStation New Train Route's I Like To See In Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Thomas Ham, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

hi I like to see on the TSW route Harrogate- to Leeds to London KGX on the East cost Main line with the new Azuma 801-802 in formation of 10 car and 9 car and I also like to see Cannon Street to orpington and the Eurostar from London to Paris in a two part
    with the e320 I also like London Euston to Milton Keynes and Thameslink from Luton to Brighton
    Paris to Barcelona Sants with the TGV and Barcelona to alicante on the Renfe
    iv also like to Oslo Lufthavn to Bergen

2. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to route/loco suggestions here

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/content-suggestions-proposals.75/

It also shows you how to best explain said suggestions with such things as route maps, notable sections and rolling stock.
    Random suggestions with little or no 'meat on the bone' are liable to not get noticed here.

Edit: I see you've already spammed the suggestion forum, you're on your own chap!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yep. More likely to happen if you spam it in every sub-forum with no additional information, innit, tho?! Think he might want to see the Harrogate to Leeds to London route maybe? :D

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 15.49.29.png