Fishing Sim World How Do I Make It Where Dovetail Has My Fish On Record

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Larry young, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Larry young

Larry young New Member

And I would like to know how yall record my big catches I have a few that are close to or is bigger than lake record and in career tournament I cast and he will throw it and it never hit water had happened a few times and the one I fishing now I don't see how I go from 1st to 35 there catching fish like crazy because I am to and cant seem to place very aggravated I have binged played this game and the farther I get the harder and almost impossible to win

2. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

Larry, the Career Mode pits you against NPC’s and not real players. I suspect that the increase in fish caught by other NPCs you fish against adds some competition to the match as well as giving you a boot up the backside to start catching more fish. My advice to you is to take a step back from the Career Mode. Fish the lakes Freestyle and find out what works best for those types of fish. Make a note of the bait/lure, hook size, rod, reel and line type. When you know this, go back to Career Mode and it will be a lot easier to finish in the top 3.

Tight Lines

3. Larry young

Larry young New Member

Thank you for information I have got it down now just wish catfishing was a bigger part of the game