Achievements Seem To Have Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by pinxtonpaws, Mar 18, 2020.

1. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

Hi, i've noticed that after a couple of trans-pennine runs in the Class 45 my 'drive 450 miles' progressive achievement is stuck on 71%. Same deal with the 'drive 90 miles' using the class 09 which is now stuck on 64% complete.
    Everything was fine up until this week's patch so I was just wondering if it was a post-update issue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. met_cui98

met_cui98 Member

I've experienced something similar post-update. I should have received the RRO: Top of the Class achievement tonight, but it did not register.

3. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

Yeah, it looks like they're all broken because none of the East Coastway achievements are working as well.
    One other minor irritation is that I have a physical copy of TSW (collectors edition) and even though the disc is inserted it displays the "game pass" logo whilst loading, as well as frequently omitting the extra content contained in the CE from the main menu.

4. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

I had that issue also but think it was XBOX Live issue, not TSW. It works for me now. Check it.

SmartSelect_20200319-190305_Twitter.jpg

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  5. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

That's normal and comes with any other Gamepass game as well. As long as they're included in Gamepass the logo shows up.
    Fun fact: while it is included in Gamepass, try to start TSW without inserting the disc first. It should work. (works at least for the other ones)